Continuing professional development (CPD) certificate of International Business House
IBH training courses are independently certified by the Energy Institute’s accreditation and approvals panel. We are committed to delivering quality training to professionals who wish to broaden their skills or deepen their subject knowledge.
IBH courses provide an excellent platform for delegates to achieve their training and development needs through practical and dynamic techniques and structured, interactive and challenging short courses and advanced workshops.
Upon successful completion of a course each delegate will receive a fully accredited certificate which provides an acknowledgment of learning, training and development which is recognised throughout the global energy industry.
CPD (Continuing Personal or Professional Development) - is the term that describes a commitment to structured skills enhancement and personal or professional competence. The CPD supports further learning initiatives being undertaken by Government, professional institutions, trade associations, individual organisations and training providers worldwide.
About the EI
The Energy Institute (EI) is the chartered professional body for the energy industry with over 14,000 individual and 300 company members across 100 countries. Joining the EI gives you access to all these benefits:
- Free subscription to one the EI's monthly magazines (Petroleum Review or Energy World) with discounts on other EI publications
- Recognition of professional expertise
- Free Branch and Special Interest Group membership plus a wide range of other networking opportunities
- Discounted access to events, seminars and conferences
- Free career advice and professional development support
- Exclusive Members-only information available on our website
- Free use of London facilities (including hot-desk) and information services